March was a great month for me, I feel like I’m starting to get a hang of this blogging thing. During this month, I’ve gotten half-way through Stephen Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. I know it’s a classic in the personal development field so I thought it was about time I read it. If there’s one thing that’s impacted me the most, it’s taking a proactive position in your life. Whatever is happening in my life, is my responsibility. So if there’s something I don’t like, I need to take action to change it. This is considered one of the simplest and biggest milestones in anyone’s personal development. I’ve realized the importance of it many times before, but I feel like it’s now taken on a deeper more internalized meaning for me. I feel like it’s finally become a habit. That’s what makes the difference. After all, we are creatures of habit are we not?
Here are some of the most popular articles from JM this month:
- 33 of Life’s Most Powerful Lessons – My most popular post this month.
- 7 Lessons from the World’s Greatest Minds – Get inside of the world’s greatest minds and learn from their wisdom.
- Positivity Demystified – What is true positivity?
I’ve read a lot of outstanding articles from other personal development sites this month as well. Here are a few of them:
- How to Love Yourself in 17 Ways – Evelyn shares 17 inspiring ways to show yourself some love.
- How to Find Your True Purpose – Todd shares his story about finding purpose in his life
- Productivity Guru SMACKDOWN: Tim Ferriss v. Dave Allen – Clay sets the stage for a battle between two ultimate productivity gurus.
- NLP That! – Tim’s insightful and humorous story about the power of NLP.
- Mind Over Mattress: How to Wake Earlier When All You Want to Do is Sleep – Peter will show you how to beat the battle of the bed.
- My Best Excuses for Remaining in a Rut – Jeff shreds your best excuses to bits.
- Twelve Tenets of a More Empowered Life – Karen sheds a little light on how to live a more empowered life.
- Why Understanding Religious Symbols is the Key to Your Spiritual Progress – Do you understand how the symbols in your external rituals relate to the inner depths of your spirit?
- True Life Purpose Goes Beyond the Illusion of Self – What do you love doing? What are your gifts?
- Four Rocks to Grasp in Life
- 11 Solid Ways to Enhance Your Memory
- 5 Tips for a Well Balanced Life
- Manifest a Job You Actually Want
- You Reap What You Sow
- Clobbering Overwhelm
Here’s to a wonderful April! =)