Here’s something you probably didn’t know about me: I like to eat spinach for breakfast. Strange, I know.
Maybe there’s other (more interesting) things you’d like to know about me or reclaiming your dreams. Well, Sunday (tomorrow) at 6pm PST (9pm EST), you’ll get your chance to ask me anything.
I’ll be doing a live webcast with Jun Loayza tomorrow at my house. Here’s where you can tune in: Paid to Exist and Jun Loayza Live Webcast.
Here are the details:
- When: Sunday, April 19th at 6pm PST
- Where: Refresh this page on Sunday at 6pm PST and a live video box will appear.
- Ask your questions: Please submit your questions beforehand to questions [at] viralogy.com. We’ll do live Q&A, but these questions will let us be sure to answer as many as possible.
- Technical problems?: If there are problems with the video on April 19th, Jun will update everyone at twitter.com/JunLoayza.
- Will this be recorded? Yes, it will be recorded and edited. The edited video will be uploaded to the Awesome Bloggers home page within 7 days of the recording.
I hope you can join us, this should be really fun.
Carl Nelson says
I look forward to this.
I also eat spinach for breakfast often. Great energy for the day.
Josh Moore says
All the best with the interview Jonathon!
And I thought I was the only weird person on the planet who eats spinach for breakfast!
Cody - Dream-Life-Coaching says
Looking forward to it.
Popeye has been eating Spinach for years!!Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner!
Have a great day!!
Your Email address for your book review does not work. Pity.