Some pretty awesome things have been happening over here at Illuminated Mind.
- I launched The Dojo with Charlie Gilkey, a guide to doing more of what matters and less of the stuff that doesn’t. We’ve been getting a lot of great feedback so far. See: here and here.
- I also created the Illuminated Mind Street Team (aka affiliate program). A lot of affiliates have been rocking it so far and I’m excited to cut some checks Paypal payments next month.
It’s always really great to get something out of your head and into people’s hands so they can actually use it. Remember, shipping, publishing, and launching is what makes a difference. An idea is useless until used.
Here’s what’s coming soon…
- Online Jeet Kune Do training — I’ve been working with my friend and martial arts teacher, Nhan Khuong, to get this membership site up and running for the past 6 weeks. Well, next week it will be open for ass kicking applications enrollment. If you’ve been wanting to train in JKD (Bruce Lee’s original martial art) or martial arts and haven’t been able to afford or get into a gym, this is a way you can do it without leaving your home.
- Limit Breaking — For the past several weeks, I’ve been coaching all kinds of people from all walks of life on breaking the limits that are holding them back. I’ve been noting the patterns and putting on my mad scientist / magician hat to offer belief shifting questions and limit-breaking techniques. Over the next month I’ll be distilling and concentrating everything into a tool to help you break whatever limits are confining you, so you can express your real potential (which is much bigger than you think). I’m really looking forward to sharing this with you.
- A top secret, slightly crazy project — This one is a collaboration; a multi-author website related to movement and health/fitness as a joyful pursuit. It involves a few eccentric and awesome people that I’m really grateful to be able to work with. More on that later.
So that’s what in the forge. I’m also working on trying to improve my SEO game. It’s something I’ve avoided for a long time, because I labeled it as painful and robotic. I’m starting to realize that’s a limiting view of SEO, and I would like to change it. So for right now, just to start, I’m trying to rank for self development. If you’d like to help, and you’re thinking about linking back to Illuminated Mind, I would really appreciate you using the text self development when you do. Or if you’ve linked to me in the past, it would be awesome if you could change the text you linked with to self development. That would be awesome.
Okay, that’s all for now. Happy Mom’s day to all the beautifully nurturing, creative and powerful mothers in the world. You are awesome, we are so grateful to have you in our lives.
PS: What are you up to? What are you working on?
Be Your Own **** Boss
Get everything you need to finally leave your job for good. Including a detailed field guide, daily steps to freedom right to your inbox, and detailed case studies.
The first few weeks of the Job Escape Kit has already produced some outcomes Iâ€™d never thought Iâ€™d see in my whole career.” ~ Nick Burk