It’s been a long time coming… and we’ve finally done it! Welcome to the all new Paid to Exist.
I’m incredibly excited to finally unveil the new home we’ve been carefully building for the past four months. Working on this has been one of the most emotionally, mentally and spiritually demanding undertakings I’ve ever embarked on (just ask my wife). Myself and our team have poured our hearts, sweat, blood and souls into this thing, and I think it shows.
What do you think?
Personally, I’m absolutely in love with this new space and I have a feeling I’ll be spending a lot more time here because of it.
Here are a few of the things that I love about it:
- It’s mobile-optimal. I would say mobile-friendly, but it goes far beyond that. Go ahead, view the site on your iPhone, iPad or other mobile device. Your experience should be just as awesome as if you were hanging out on your laptop.
- Content-focused. We’ve got a lot of stuff built into this theme that will make the presentation of our content much more interesting, dynamic and fun to engage with.
- It’s centered around our message. We’ve done a ton of work to get this design in line with our message and voice. We think it feels like a place you’d want to hang out as a pitstop on your remarkable journeys.
The all new Paid to Exist toolkit (aka “Backpack”)
We didn’t just change the website, we’ve also created a seriously awesome new toolkit you’ll get access to when you join our community. It’s a handcrafted collection of resources designed to help you get off the ground running to get paid to be you. We call it the Backpack.
You can see what it’s all about here. After signing up, you’ll also get a brand spankin’ new email series on quitting your day job and building a lifestyle business that supports your freedom. Our aim is to never send you an email that doesn’t matter. So feel free to unsubscribe at any time if you’re not getting any value out of your membership.
What you can expect from us next
We’re not just changing the design and the content on our email list — we’re revamping and retooling all of the content we publish on the blog. Doing this rebranding has inspired us to rethink the way we approach our content and we want to take this opportunity to bring our content to another level.
Here’s what we’ll be bringing you:
- More in-depth guides on specific topics. Think long, action-specific articles on building community, uncovering your passion, and more.
- Detailed case studies. We’re going to start featuring more case studies and stories from people living lives of purpose getting paid to do what they love. We’re looking for people that can share and chronicle their journey with specific steps, actions and details to back it up (scripts, examples of what you did, resources, etc.). If you’re interested in pitching us an idea, please contact us.
The muscle and genius behind the new headquarters
Of course I didn’t create this by myself. I had a lot of help from some incredibly talented people. Our genius developer and responsive designer Chase Reeves made every pixel here perfect. He seriously went a bit overboard (you should see our email exchanges…).
If you’re looking for a site that’s engaging, mobile-friendly and that converts, I highly recommend getting in touch with him. His attention to detail and service is unlike anything I’ve ever seen.
Dustin Lee, our resident brand expert and lead marketer, also poured his heart and soul into this launch. He’s responsible for most of the graphics you see here, as well as all of the hard work laying out the Backpack. Thanks man, you can get some sleep now. :)
Celebrate with us
So, what do you think? Want to help us celebrate?
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment down below. Or say hi on our brand new Twitter account.
And expect more from us later this week. We’ve got some kickass content coming your way shortly.
— Jonathan Mead
and the PTE team
Be Your Own **** Boss
Get everything you need to finally leave your job for good. Including a detailed field guide, daily steps to freedom right to your inbox, and detailed case studies.
The first few weeks of the Job Escape Kit has already produced some outcomes Iâ€™d never thought Iâ€™d see in my whole career.” ~ Nick Burk