Six weeks ago, my wife and I packed everything we owned into a small Uhaul truck and drove up the California coast to move our basecamp to Portland, Oregon.
For the last three months I’ve had a vision in my head for a new program. The name that kept bubbling up into my consciousness was Trailblazer. And as synchronicity would have it, Portland is the home of the Trailblazers. Funny how those things work out.
Over these past months, this vision has taken form and become reality, and I’m incredibly close to releasing this ground-breaking course.
The goal is to help you find the value you have to give to the world, while doing what you love, and make at least $1,000 in six months.
I created this course for two reasons:
- Most people aren’t sure what their unique value or contribution to the world is.
- If they do know what that value is, many people still aren’t sure how to communicate that it in a way that makes them money.
So, this program is designed specifically to help you get clear on your value and create an offering that gets people to say yes.
But, nothing is for sale right now. I’m still putting on the final touches and getting everything spruced up.
And it’s got me thinking about whether or not I should offer this course up for pioneering members.
What is a Pioneer Member program?
It’s an early-release version of the course where you get special benefits for being the first to go through the course.
These are the benefits of being a founding member:
- You get a full group coaching package and member’s only forum included in your membership. These will likely cost a premium once I release the course in my full-scale launch.
- You get tailored, made for you training. I have the course outline set, but I’ll actually be polling the group to see what specific things you need help with, so they can be addressed in the weekly training modules.
- You get the course at steep discount. The premium version of this course will cost much more, so as a founding member you’ll get an awesome reduced price.
- You get incredible support. Any time I do a founding member launch, I go out of my way to make sure that my members are taken care of and get the attention and support they need. I always over-deliver on value, but I can do this better with the smaller group of people I let into the charter launch.
As you can see, the benefits of doing something like this are pretty awesome. But since it takes much more work for me to do a pre-version of the program, why would I want to do something like this?
- I get to pick your brain to make the course even better. When I do a pioneer program I get to know each person and can discover what their needs and biggest questions are. This helps me shape a better program for future releases.
- I love working with a small group of people intimately. There’s just something really fulfilling about getting to know your goals and helping you make them a reality.
- I often get the best testimonials and case studies from my early members. This helps me give great real world examples to future members and the opportunity to share inspiring stories that help even more people succeed.
It’s obvious that this is definitely a win/win, even though it takes some extra work on my part.
But I haven’t made up my mind yet if I’m going to do this, because I want to know what you want.
Is this something you’d be interested in? If so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell her that you’re interested in a Pioneer Member’s program of Trailblazer.
If enough people are interested, we’ll do this. I’m going to do a full-launch of the program regardless, but this is a way to give a small group of people a great opportunity, and for me to make the program even better.
Anyway, we’ll probably open it up to about 25-50 people or so. So if you’re potentially interested in one of those spots, please let us know.
Keep kicking ass,
Be Your Own **** Boss
Get everything you need to finally leave your job for good. Including a detailed field guide, daily steps to freedom right to your inbox, and detailed case studies.
The first few weeks of the Job Escape Kit has already produced some outcomes I’d never thought I’d see in my whole career.” ~ Nick Burk