If this is your first rodeo and you don’t know what we’re all about, here’s the elevator version:
Paid to Exist is about eliminating the separation between what you get paid to do and what you love, so you can contribute to your world and live a life of freedom.
We’re here to help you create a life you’d never want to change and cultivate a path you’d never want to stop walking.
We are in your corner and here to help you along your journey.
We handpicked some of our best resources and packed this page with inspiring stories from the real world and actionable how to guides.
You can use it to start shaping your escape plan today.
Enjoy it, and welcome to the PTE (Paid to Exist) family, Adventurer!
Dominika and Cedric
(Discover our story here.)
Without further due …
Step 1 – Join The Tribe
The best way to get started is to join our movement.
Enter your email below to join the tribe, and we’ll hook you up with…
- A detailed field guide to help you acclimate to your new Paid to Exist life. We present three shifts you must make in order to make getting paid to be you a reality.
- In-depth case studies and reports from other travellers that have reclaimed their freedom. Look over their shoulder and learn from their stories to see how you can start working for yourself as well.
- Our 8 guiding principles. This is what we believe and stand for. If you want to fully commit to this path (this is the rest of your life we’re talking about) of being Paid to Exist, pledge yourself to this code of ethics to live by and watch a new world unfold ahead of you.
- And much more.
We call this collection of kickass guides the Escape Backpack.
Step 2 – Attend Our Next Free “Paid to Exist” Workshop
Being Paid to Exist may seem like a pretty bold goal at first, but experience taught us it is mostly a matter of method (and action).
On this free live workshop, we’ll share with you some of the best tools and methods we built after years of one-on-one client work, so you know where to start your quest.
Join the Free Paid to Exist Workshop
Want to get the tools you need to get paid to be you?
Join our free workshop and get started today.
“Paid to Exist gave me two invaluable things: solid guidance on what really works, and the confidence to make things happen.”~ Cara Stein
Step 3 – Explore Our Best Content
Ready to dive deep?
We’ve been helping people quit following a template and blaze their own trail since 2008, so there’s a fair amount to read on our blog.
To help you get started fast (and avoid information overload) we created this collection or our best essays, guides and case studies on getting paid to be who you are.
On Quitting Your Job
- How to Quit Your Day Job
- Why Quitting Your Job Won’t Solve All of Your Problems
- How I Used My Day Job to Fund My Freedom Business
- 9 Efficient Ways To Launch Your Business When Stuck In A Survival Job
Finding Your Deepest Purpose
- The #1 Reason You Second-Guess Your Value (and how to stop it)
- The Passion Vs. Hobby Test
- How Do I Find My Passion? The Missing “Recovery” Method
- Why Choosing a Niche is Pretty Dumb (and Why You Should Create One Instead)
- The Sure-Fire Idea Generation Blueprint
- Why Some of Us Don’t Have One True Calling (and Why We’re Better Off that Way)
Inspiring Stories and Case Studies
- Screw You, I Quit!
- Why Passion Will Fuel Your Greatest Work
- Build Your Own Ladder
- Triple Your Rate of Failure and You Might Succeed
Building Your Trailblazer Business
- How I Stay Productive and Get Massive Amounts of Shit Done
- The Secret to Attracting 1,000 True Fans
- How to Create Your Own Private Cartel
- The Ultimate Guide to Building Your Tribe
- The Seven Rules of an Irresistible Offer
Inspirational Fuel for the Road
- The Number One Self Development Mistake, And The Fake Growth Addict
- The Best Way to Solve a Problem: Give Up
- Follow Your Excitement
- How the World of Self-Help Died (and the New Era of Living on Your Own Terms)
Step 4 – Join the Trailblazer Journey
Want to finally wake up excited about your work?
Discover our bestselling course on identifying your passion and making your first $1k.
“I have a clearer focus on my passion & message, a realization that I *can* do what I want to do and that my whole life is truly integrated and should be. I was able to make $15,000 with an interest list of about 250 people using the steps outlined in Trailblazer.” -Eric Grey