A couple of months ago I asked you what the most valuable free guide was I could create for you in this survey. The response was overwhelming: people want to get paid to do what they love, but they’re not sure where to start or how to approach it in a strategic way.
I’m not surprised. There’s a plethora of information out there on starting a business, finding your purpose, leveraging social media and countless other topics. But I’ve yet to see an actual step-by-step road map for how to make this happen, month-by-month.
I’ve spent the past two months working on this road map and testing it out with my clients. I offered a free session to ten previous members of Paid to Exist to see what they thought about it and to work out any kinks in the process. The feedback I received was gracious and beneficial. It helped me create an even better guide and helped me give my clients even more value. And now I want to share it here with you, freely.
This road map will help you:
- Get a clear “broad picture” look at what the key foundation elements are in building a business that makes you come alive.
- Know where to start, and what the critical areas you need to focus on to ensure that your business is set up to succeed before you start on it.
- Gain confidence that you can actually do this and have a road map to guide you. (This is by no means a wholesale panacea, but it is something you can model and adapt to your own unique business idea.)
- Learn what to focus on month-by-month in a progressive way (ie: figuring out your offer before your content strategy, and your marketing strategy before you create your product).
- Create momentum by focusing on milestones that build confidence and excitement, while knowing that you’re making a difference in the world.
- Most importantly, this road map will help you get your unique gifts out into the world and allow your talents to flourish, rather than having them lay dormant inside you.
A part of me thought about making this a bonus for Paid to Exist, or creating it as a separate product and charging money for it. I easily could have done that, but I would rather get it into the hands of as many people as possible so they can start waking up excited and transform their own lives and the people they need to help.
The message of this road map is:
The world needs your gifts. The world needs you to come alive. If you want to make this happen, the time to start is now.