We’re recently asked our Trailblazers about their motto for 2018 and got some pretty cool answers:
- What’s The Worst That Could Happen?
- Slay 2018
- No Fear 2018
- “Just Do It”
- Everything Always Works Out for Me!
Not bad, right?
Mottos can be a really powerful way to channel your energies into the right direction.
So here’s a lil’ mission for today, if you choose to accept it:
- Come up with your own motto for this year. Tip: reading it loud should make you think “Hell, Yeah!”
- Write it down on a piece of paper and put it somewhere you’ll it see every day. The more you see it, the more positively it will influence your subconscious.
- Share it with the world. Just like goals, mottos get much more real when you share them publicly. It can feel uncomfortable at first, but it creates a sense of accountability that gently pushes you into the action mode.
Not sure where to share your motto?
Use the comments section at the bottom of this post.
The authors of the most ass-kicking mottos will be rewarded with a copy of our never released yet “Ultimate Ass-Kicking Bundle”, a collection of our best motivational courses to help you move mountains in 2018.
Yours in mottos,
Dominika and Cedric
P.S. By the way, did you notice? We’re already approaching end of January…
If you are really serious about launching your freedom business in 2018 (or any other major goal), now is the time to start.
By February, your NY resolutions and your motivation will start to fade away.
So don’t waste any more time:
There’s never been a better time to bet on yourself.
Update: And the Winners Are…
- Winnie Tai