Working for yourself and “owning your own time” is an enigma, wrought with obscurity and misconception. Most people’s beliefs about working for yourself lie on one extreme end of the spectrum. They either overestimate it’s difficulty or overestimate it’s illustriousness.
Chris Guillebeau’s ebook, Unconventional Guide to Working for Yourself, does neither. It’s a straight forward, no BS guide, that wastes no time shattering myths and misconceptions. Chris has traveled to over a hundred countries and has made an audacious goal to visit them all, before he settles down (the term “settle down” to Chris probably means only running two marathons a year, rather than five).
In case you’re wondering about who Chris is or why you might want to pay attention to him, here’s why.
- Chris runs a highly popular blog about the Art of Non-Conformity and unconventional modes of living.
- He wrote a manifesto (which is totally free, by the way) called A Brief Guide to World Domination. It’s been downloaded over 100,000 times in less than a year.
- Chris has been self-employed his entire life. In other words, he’s not new to this stuff.
- He actually cares about what he does and practices what he preaches.
So the reason Chris wrote this Unconventional Guide to Working For Yourself was not to get into the “making money online” niche. Quite the opposite, he made it his aim to completely avoid writing anything about it. But people persisted and wanted to know what his secrets were. So Chris wrote this unconventional guide to working for yourself, to satisfy the curiosity of his readers. But mostly, he did it to show people that supposed “unrealistic” dreams, like owning your own time, are absolutely possible.
This ebook is not for you if you’re an experienced internet marketer, or if you’re looking for a full scale guide on how to launch a business from start to finish. It is, however, a great starting point for beginning entrepreneurs, or people looking for unconventional ideas to spur their creativity. Chris’s sections on creating a launch event and how to scale up your business alone are worth the price of this report.
Here are just a few of the things Chris’s guide will teach you:
- Eight strategies for starting a business, with a basic action plan for each.
- The top six mistakes of new entrepreneurs and how to avoid them.
- The most highly overrated businesses.
- How to create a launch event.
- How to scale up your business once you’re off the ground.
Chris also offers the unconditional guarantee that if you’re not making at least an extra $200 a month in 60 days after reading his ebook, you’ll get your money back. It’s up to you to put the material into practice, but if you do take action and it doesn’t work, you’ll get a full refund. No questions asked.
I’ve worked out a special deal with Chris for all Illuminated Mind readers. Just enter the code “Mind” at the checkout and you’ll get a special 10% discount off an Unconventional Guide to Working For Yourself.
Are you ready to be your own master, and own your own time?