photo by carf
This is a sequel to my original post on 33 of Life’s Most Powerful Lessons. These are personally the most powerful lessons I have learned in my life. You might ask why I chose to make a list like this, instead of writing articles to elaborate on each one. While I do believe there is a place for this, I believe sometimes more is said, when you say less.
I hope you enjoy these lessons, they are a little window into my soul of teachings that have changed my life. Everyone has their own truth though and what is true for me may not be true for you. I encourage you to share your own most powerful lessons with us in the comments below. =)
- Believing in yourself is the greatest gift you can give yourself.
- Your friends can be an elevator, or a cage.
- The best investment you can make, is in yourself.
- Suffering is the result of unfulfilled expectations.
- Intentions are like seeds in our consciousness, with water and nurture, they will flower into existence. What thoughts, what seeds, are you nurturing?
- What you feel is always right, however, the root of those feelings may be based on lies.
- The meaning of life is not found in something other than life.
- Your level of happiness is largely related to your level of intimacy with nature.
- Life is dreaming with the brain awake.
- Creatively expressing yourself is like making love to the universe.
- Everything is a game, or a dance, life is the ultimate game, the ultimate dance.
- Time is a real illusion.
- When beauty is seen as beauty, there is ugliness.
- When the mind is clear, a dark room has its blue sky.
- Sometimes the best answer is silence.
- We are not our bodies, we identify ourselves with our bodies, but in reality, we are the energy that moves through them.
- When tired, sleep, when hungry, eat.
- Division is only found in the mind, it is not present in reality.
- Love and compassion can heal the deepest wounds.
- An eye for an eye makes us all blind.
- The greatest gift you can give someone is your time.
- Practice makes the master, we are creatures of habit.
- If you want to receive, give.
- In life we have control over two things, what we think, and what we say.
- Your perception of others is a reflection of your own reality.
- If you believe you can, you can, if you believe you cannot, you cannot.
- When you are true to yourself in all your actions, your life takes on a whole new level of joy you never thought possible.
- Devotion is the supreme symbol of love.
- Life’s worth is not defined by external success, but by your collection of experiences.
- Everyone is an divine artist, writing their own story each day, choose to write your story with love.
- The meaning of life is found in the present, it is found now.
- Sometimes your joy comes from your smile.
- Imagine how our lives could change if with every action we simply asked ourselves “is this what I want?”
Be Your Own **** Boss
Get everything you need to finally leave your job for good. Including a detailed field guide, daily steps to freedom right to your inbox, and detailed case studies.
The first few weeks of the Job Escape Kit has already produced some outcomes Iâ€™d never thought Iâ€™d see in my whole career.” ~ Nick Burk