photo by carf
This is a sequel to my original post on 33 of Life’s Most Powerful Lessons. These are personally the most powerful lessons I have learned in my life. You might ask why I chose to make a list like this, instead of writing articles to elaborate on each one. While I do believe there is a place for this, I believe sometimes more is said, when you say less.
I hope you enjoy these lessons, they are a little window into my soul of teachings that have changed my life. Everyone has their own truth though and what is true for me may not be true for you. I encourage you to share your own most powerful lessons with us in the comments below. =)
- Believing in yourself is the greatest gift you can give yourself.
- Your friends can be an elevator, or a cage.
- The best investment you can make, is in yourself.
- Suffering is the result of unfulfilled expectations.
- Intentions are like seeds in our consciousness, with water and nurture, they will flower into existence. What thoughts, what seeds, are you nurturing?
- What you feel is always right, however, the root of those feelings may be based on lies.
- The meaning of life is not found in something other than life.
- Your level of happiness is largely related to your level of intimacy with nature.
- Life is dreaming with the brain awake.
- Creatively expressing yourself is like making love to the universe.
- Everything is a game, or a dance, life is the ultimate game, the ultimate dance.
- Time is a real illusion.
- When beauty is seen as beauty, there is ugliness.
- When the mind is clear, a dark room has its blue sky.
- Sometimes the best answer is silence.
- We are not our bodies, we identify ourselves with our bodies, but in reality, we are the energy that moves through them.
- When tired, sleep, when hungry, eat.
- Division is only found in the mind, it is not present in reality.
- Love and compassion can heal the deepest wounds.
- An eye for an eye makes us all blind.
- The greatest gift you can give someone is your time.
- Practice makes the master, we are creatures of habit.
- If you want to receive, give.
- In life we have control over two things, what we think, and what we say.
- Your perception of others is a reflection of your own reality.
- If you believe you can, you can, if you believe you cannot, you cannot.
- When you are true to yourself in all your actions, your life takes on a whole new level of joy you never thought possible.
- Devotion is the supreme symbol of love.
- Life’s worth is not defined by external success, but by your collection of experiences.
- Everyone is an divine artist, writing their own story each day, choose to write your story with love.
- The meaning of life is found in the present, it is found now.
- Sometimes your joy comes from your smile.
- Imagine how our lives could change if with every action we simply asked ourselves “is this what I want?”
Be Your Own **** Boss
Get everything you need to finally leave your job for good. Including a detailed field guide, daily steps to freedom right to your inbox, and detailed case studies.
The first few weeks of the Job Escape Kit has already produced some outcomes I’d never thought I’d see in my whole career.” ~ Nick Burk