For the next three days 23 contributors have come together make an incredible offer. 23 guides on self-employment freedom will be sold for $97, a price that would originally be $1,052 if you bought each of these guides individually. That’s the regular price total of what these guides sell for daily.
I’ve had a chance to contribute to this sale with my own ebook, Reclaim Your Dreams (+ the action worksheets), and I can tell this is something you don’t want to miss.
So, why am I joining in on this?
- Because I think it’s a great opportunity for me to get Reclaim Your Dreams into the hands of more people (obviously not every sale will be coming through me).
- I am a fan of Karol Gajda and Adam Baker, and I think what they’re doing with this is incredibly smart.
- I like being a part of something where people get a great deal (that would be you). :)
Here is my review of the guides included in this offer:
- Chris Guillebeau’s An Unconventional Guide to Working for Yourself. I have had the pleasure of affiliating on several of Chris’s products, including the guide to working for yourself and this isn’t fluff. It’s packed with useful, actionable information on how to start making an income on your own terms. Regular price: $79
- Eric Hamm and Leo Babauta’s Essential Motivation Handbook. This is a guide dedicated to one thing: tapping into what drives you to take action. If this doesn’t get you fired up, I don’t know what will. Regular price: $15
- Danielle LaPorte’s True Strengths + The Metrics of Ease. I’ve personally gone through this firey module from Danielle’s Fire Starter Sessions program and was amazed at how much breakthrough and insight could be packed into a small package. Regular price: $20
- Naomi Dunford and Dave Navarro’s Upsell 101. Another product I’ve actually used, this will get you thinking about how you can add value to the products you’ve already created (or have yet to create), to increase results for your buyers and make more cash. Regular price: $77
- Laura Roeder’s Websites That Sell Webinar. This is normally only available to buyers of Laura’s Zero to Website course. This will teach you the key traits to creating a website that actually converts viewers into buyers. Regular price: $47
- Chris Garrett’s Guest Posting Guide. Effective guest posting is one of the fastest ways to build your audience. This guide teaches you how to do it the smart way. Regular price: $17
- David Risley’s 3 Day Money. Teaches you how to start making money from your business in three days. Regular price: $47
- Charlie Gilkey’s Email Triage + Premium Planners. Another set of tools I’ve used, these will help you actually get your inbox under control and plan your work effectively so you can do more of the stuff that matters. Regular price: $32
- Lea Woodward’s Location Independent Lifestyle. Includes a 82 page PDF on creating a lifestyle business (working from anywhere) and a 78 page PDF to do-it-yourself branding and website design. Regular price: $37
- Johnny B. Truant’s Zero to Business. If you’ve ever been incredibly confused about the tool’s you need to create a business online, this guide will clear that up for you. Includes step-by-step video instructions on setting up WordPress, Aweber, E-Junkie and much more.
- James Chartrand’s Write for the Web + Beyonds Bricks and Mortar. A guide to becoming a freelance writer online + a guide to using a blog to build a physical business. Regular price: $54
- Reclaim Your Dreams from Yours Truly. A guide to reigniting your spark and following your dreams. Includes the “I’m serious about action” worksheets. Regular price: $47.
- Karol Gajda’s How to Live Anywhere “Long Haul” Edition. Includes the 58 page PDF, Anatomy of a 4-figure affiliate promotion, 10 audio interviews, How to Live Anywhere Audio Series, and the “Create Freedom” Teleseminar. Regular price: $97
- Everett Bogue’s Minimalist Business Guide. Create your own business, minimalist style (Everett typically works only 10 hours a week and works from anywhere). Includes the 30 Day Quickstart Guide. Regular price: $47.
- Corbett Barr’s Affiliate Marketing For Beginner’s. Learn how to start your business quickly by marketing other people’s guides, without creating your own products. 5 core modules, 21 affiliate lessons, + 2 profitable case studies. Regular price: $77.
- Nathan Hangen’s Beyond Blogging. My friend Nathan’s guide is all about building a blogging platform that supports your ideal lifestyle business. It includes a 200 page PDF, 15 blogger case studies, and a 100k blueprint summary. Regular price: $47.
- Tammy Strobel’s Smalltopia; A Practical Guide to Working For Yourself. Tips, tools and strategies to help you create personal freedom through a very small business. Regular price: $27.
- Erica Douglass’s Guest Post Secrets. Includes access to the Guest Post Secret membership site, training videos, and email scripts. Regular price: $77.
- Jade Craven’s How to Network Fast. Building relationships has been a huge key to my own success and I don’t know anyone better to teach how to do this than my friend Jade. She has been a rising star simply through building relationships with successful bloggers. Includes mini-guides on guest posting, Twitter, blog commenting, and being a successful affiliate. Regular price: $44.
- Colin Wright’s Networkingly Awesome. If you’ve ever freaked out at the prospect of meeting people to grow your business, this guide will help you stop doing that, and start becoming effective at building relationships. Regular price: $20.
- Henri Junttila’s Affiliate Marketing Traffic Booster. If you want to start building an income writing articles, this guide can help you do it quickly. Includes a 110 page PDF, 6 how-to videos, and worksheets. Regular price: $47.
You could buy any one of these products individually from the links above. Or you could get all of them for $97. It’s your call.
$5 $10 (I’m matching it with another 5 of my own) of every sale will be donated to Charity Water. We’re aiming to raise enough money to build two wells.
If you’re interested in this epic deal, here’s where you can go to get it:
Be Your Own **** Boss
Get everything you need to finally leave your job for good. Including a detailed field guide, daily steps to freedom right to your inbox, and detailed case studies.
The first few weeks of the Job Escape Kit has already produced some outcomes I’d never thought I’d see in my whole career.” ~ Nick Burk